1. In 1979, 1984 and 1989, ST series of generators won the National Quality Gold Award for three times respectively.
2. In 1989, President of the People’s Republic of China Xi Jinping (when he was Secretary of Ningde prefectural Party committee), the famous singer Peng Liyuan, and Jia Qinglin (when he was Secretary of Fujian provincial Party Committee) visited Mindong Motor Co., Ltd.
3. In 1993, Mindong Motor (Group) Co., Ltd. was established and listed on the market. It was the first listed enterprise in Fujian Province.
4. In 2009, approved by the Fujian Provincial SASAC, Fujian Electronics & Information (Group) Co., Ltd. invested and established Fujian Mindong Electric Co., Ltd. to undertake all the assets of the motor industry of the reorganized Mindong Electric. 51% of shares are held by Fujian Electronics & Information (Group) Co., Ltd. and Sanhe Electric (Fujian) Co., Ltd. holds 49% shares.
5. In 2014, Mindong Electric (stock code: 832395) landed on the new third board.
6. In 2016, Mindong Electric set up Shanghai International Trade Marketing Center, Nanjing (China) Marketing Center and Indonesia branch. In 2017, Mindong Electric will set up Thailand, Vietnam, Europe and the United States branches respectively.