Gasoline Generator Set / Engine Driven Generator / Gasoline Engine Driven Generator
The EC series of gasoline generator sets use an imported with an original packaging engine from Honda, and works as a TFW/TDFW series of brushless generators.
1. The MK series includes a generating/welding double use model.
2. This gasoline generator features a small waveform distortion rate, and a generator rotor that carries out rotary hole punching (non-uniform air gap), as well as a damp structure.
3. The voltage regulation is both precise and high, utilizing an A.V. R.
4. The set is equipped with 4 universal wheels (with a brake), making it easy to move, and prevents gliding when the brake is utilized.
5. 30L fuel tank
6. This generator set uses a 2 cylinder, 4 stroke Honda engine with a low vibrancy, small size and economic performance.
7. This gasoline generator set is suitable for households, supermarkets, military bases, shops, electric busses, construction projects, industrial uses, hospitals and schools.
This generator set is ideal as a backup power source for computer centers and business centers, among other needs. It can supply power in 400V/230V (3 phase), 230V (single phase), 50/60Hz with a perfect performance in voltage regulation, frequency precision, noise levels, run time, and load capacity (induction load- 0.8 lag).
Precautions for Use
The gasoline generator set with an engine should be installed in a covered area, protected from the elements.